Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The College Decision

So due to a mix of bad timing and awkward situations, I did not get accepted for the Spring 2008 into the BYU Marriott School. I have one more chance to apply for the Fall, but I'm faced with a couple different issues... I just bought a new car, so fundage is significantly lower than I was planning. Plus, my grades are a little lower than I was planning, so option of a scholarship may be gone. So, I need to decide if I am going to try and apply for the Fall 2008 at BYU and work here during the summer, so that I have a job or I can retake the ACT to score a 25 on it, so I can get into ASU and then I will work in AZ once again...

I love Arizona, so it wouldn't be that big of an issue, but I guess the real concern is where I am supposed to be. Heavenly Father seems to be directing my life in a certain direction and I need to figure out what He is trying to tell me. Any advice on this issue would be appreciated... (Keep in mind that I understand that prayer is the ultimate answer, but I like to have some considerations on the table before I ask the big man upstairs.) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's important to make a decision on what you want to do. However, sometimes your options are both so good that you can't choose! I have been in this kind of situation and understand how hard it can be to not know what will happen. Pick one and go for it. The Lord will direct you to your final goal.